Monday 9 February 2015

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer

I have had this for sometime and still haven't made up my mind up on it. I go through phases of loving it and then just thinking meh - it's not worth the price.

The times when I have loved this has all been when I am having a good skin day and mostly in the summer. Seeing as though this is a tinted moisturiser I guess that is no surprise. This doesn't have a lot of coverage or staying power but does feel like nothing on the skin which in the heat is what you want.

One of the biggest niggles I have with this product is the shade range. I purchased Porcelain which is the lightest shade but in the winter it is slightly too dark. I know I have fair skin but I didn't think I was that pale. It is still wearable in the winter just takes a bit more blending.

I really want to write a rave review about how this is a summer must have but I am sure that there is a drugstore BB cream or tinted moisturiser out there that is just as good and a fraction of the price. If anyone does have drugstore recommendations then please let me know.

This hasn't stopped me wanting to try the Silk Creme Foundation but I doubt I would repurchase this.

This is available from uk.spacenk.com for £34.

No comments:

Post a Comment