Friday 13 September 2013

FeelUnique.com Sale Haul

I know the sale is no longer on but I thought I would show you what I bought. I have said many times that my scalp is very problematic and I also have very fine unmanageable hair, so I wanted to really make the most of the sale by investing in some hair care.

Philip Kingsley Flaky Itchy Scalp Shampoo regular readers will have seen this in other hauls and empties, but I did actually debate getting the Philip Kingsley No Scent Shampoo instead. As much I love this shampoo my scalp is still never completely clear. I was tempted by the No Scent one as it SLS free which is a common irritant. I however decided to stick with this one as I would only have purchased a small size of the no scent so I didn't feel I was making the most of the sale. I got a 1000ml for £36.38 usually £41.25 here.

Philip Kingsley Scalp Toner in a bid to sort out my scalp and keep on top of it, I know I should use a scalp tonic. This one apparently stimulates blood to the scalp, absorbs excessive oil and protects against bacteria.  I will let you know how I get on with this but I have used another of his toners before but never consistently. I am determined to give this a good go. I paid £13.50 instead of £15.30 for 250ml available here.

Philip Kingsley Elasticizer I got a tube of this for my birthday from my mum as she loves this stuff. Again I haven't used consistently but when I do use it my hair always feels amazing and does seem to behave better. I am hoping that if I use regularly the condition of my hair will improve and maybe just maybe become more manageable.  I got 75ml for £11.25 which is usually £12.75 here.

If you do want to try Philip Kingsley's Elasticizer you can pick up a 40ml sample with this month's InStyle.

Philip Kingsley Stimulating Scalp Mask if you read my recent empties post here. I used up a Scalp Mask from Philip Kingsley which I loved. Unfortunately this has been discontinued and replaced with two new scalp masks. I have tried the exfoliating one and not been overly impressed so I am hoping that these are better. I got these for £4.13 each instead of £4.70 available here.

Now that I have all the products I just need to use them.

What did everyone else get in the FeelUnique.com sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment