Wednesday 18 September 2013

What's In My Bathroom - Radox Bath Smoothies Tropical Tranquility

I got this just before my last exam as I was so stressed I thought a few nice baths would help. I l love baths but don't tend to have as many in the summer as it's just too hot. I picked this as this definitely has a summer scent.

The scent is what makes this product, it is gorgeous. It is a blend of almond,coconut and myrrh and it smells good enough to drink. It does even have 'don't drink me' written on. I always wonder if anyone does try to drink these. 

Being Radox this does foam up nicely and although it might not be the most luxurious bubble bath it doesn't dry out your skin. 

I think this is a brilliant bargain for only £3.15 for 250ml. It smells equally as good as Lush's Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon which I reviewed here. It is also 10p cheaper and you get a lot more then two baths out of it.

I will definitely be getting a few more. I did buy this in Boots but I can't find it but it is available from superdrug.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment