Sunday 6 October 2013

September Empties

A bit late, but better late then never - right! I thought I was going to use up a lot of products in September as I went on holiday to Sunny Beach in Bulgaria but actually ended up using up very little whilst I was away.

Philip Kingsley Flaky/Itchy Scalp Shampoo which regular readers will know is the only shampoo I use. I honestly can't say anything bad about this, other than it is a bit pricey, but it is worth it. A 1000ml seems to last me about 6 months and I do wash my hair everyday and my boyfriend does use this too occasionally.  I always buy mine from feelunique.com due to the free p&p and also these always tend to be quite well discounted in the sale.

Rituals Yogi Flow Foaming Shower Gel although I have two full sizes of these I hadn't actually tried this until last month. I actually brought this as I thought it could double up as shaving gel - it doesn't. This smells amazing but is not thick enough to really double up. It also runs out mega fast although this only a 50ml size. I will be interested to see how I get on with the 200ml. You can buy the 200ml from .feelunique.com for £8.50.

Mark Hill Holiday Hair Cover Up Protection Spray I fell in love with this product last year after going to Turkey so knew I had to bring away with me again. I did manage to burn my scalp this time but it was only a tiny patch right in my hairline which I obviously missed. This does make my hair very greasy looking which is alright if you are going to be round the pool or the beach but not really great for sight seeing. I did do a full post on this last year which you can read here. I will definitely repurchase and take with me when I go to Lanzarote.

Mark Hill Sunset Smoother Aftersun Conditioner another product I now won't travel without. This smells just like holiday in a bottle to me and I find is great for restoring my frazzled locks, after a day in the sun.  This is actually the same bottle I took to Turkey as my hair really can't handle too much conditioner. I take ages to get through even a small bottle. I have repurchased this already and would do again and again. I did a full post here on this.

Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet I really loved this, this is so lightweight but so hydrating at the same time. It has a nice fresh scent to it which is not over powering and it just makes your skin feel better. If you want to read me wax lyrical about this some more then I did a full review here. I will definitely get this again as I have really missed using it.

Radox Bath Smoothies Tropical Tranquility last month was obviously the month I used up some of my favourite products, as I loved this stuff.  It smells gorgeous like a tropical drink and being Radox produces lots of bubbles. This is definitely a brilliant budget bath time treat as was only £3.15. I have struggled to find this at Boots or supermarkets since falling in love with it but it is still on superdrug.com. If you want to read my full review you can find it here.

I am not really sure how regular my posts will be at the moment. I am currently trying to finish off one unit of my AAT course and we have already started another so free time is a bit thin on the ground at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment