Sunday 13 October 2013

Sample Sunday - Dior Miss Dior

I decided that instead of lugging a large bottle of fragrance with me on holiday I would take a sample. I opted for Miss Dior. I assumed it would be the Dior version of Coco Mademoiselle, which I will write a full ode to one day.

This apparently has been 'created for an elegant and spirited young woman in love' however I personally think it has quite a sophisticated and mature scent as its quite musky. Maybe I am not 'elegant and spirited' but I wouldn't describe this as a young scent.

It has notes of Italian Mandarin, Jasmine and Patchouli, and this definitely has staying power. Unlike my beloved Coco Mademoiselle I can smell this for hours.

I don't think that this is a very me scent and although my boyfriend said he liked it, he does prefer my trusty Chanel. That said as soon as I smell this I think of my holiday so quite tempted to get it. If I did repurchase I think I would save for nights out as I think it might be a bit much for everyday.

One last thing is that I did notice that when I wore this I got bitten by god knows what regardless of whether I had any anti mosquito stuff on, so be warned.

This is available from feelunique.com for £47 for 30ml

No comments:

Post a Comment