Monday 30 December 2013

Nails - Orly Star Spangled

For Christmas I wanted to wear something festive on my nails, so decided to go for Star Spangled from Orly which I got free with Cosmopolitan in the December 2013 edition.

Again my photography skills does not do this justice, but the below is slightly better.
I would describe this as the perfect Santa red, as the name suggests this does have some glitter in it, but it is fine and smooth. I love glitter but hate feeling like I have sand paper at the end of my nails.

I have never tried anything from the brand before but was impressed with this. I used two coats with my normal base and top coat, although I think you could get away with one. It was easy to apply with no streaks and dried quickly. It did chip but I don't think anything lasts long on Christmas day, well not what I am like with opening presents, and chocolates anyway.

I would definitely like to try out more from the brand but never seen them stocked anywhere. Does anyone know any UK stores that stock the brand?

The full size 18ml is available for £10.25 from graftonsbeauty.co.uk.

What polish did you rock for the big day?

No comments:

Post a Comment