Wednesday 1 January 2014

What I got for Christmas 2013

These are my favourite posts and videos, so I thought I would share what I got for Christmas. I just want to say that I know I am exceptionally lucky to have received such lovely gifts.
I got a Ted Baker Sitting Pretty set which includes Body Souffle, Body Wash, Bath Foam, Hand Cream, Body Lotion and Body Scrub. I haven't tried any Ted Baker products but the packaging is gorgeous, very feminine and pretty. I also love the case, and am thinking about using it for storing my nail polishes.
Next up I got the Top to Toe Glow Pamper Tin from Sanctuary which includes Body Lotion, Radiance Exfoliator, Pumice Foot Scrub, Moisture Rich Foot Butter, Fresh-Faced Purifying Wash, Body Wash, a foot file, head band and a shower puff.  I have tried and loved all the body products, and look forward to trying the facial products in here.
My family know I am constantly on a mission to get some volume in my hair so they got me the Extra Body Gift Set from Paul Mitchell

It has Extra-Body Daily Shampoo, Extra Body Daily Rinser and Extra-Body Daily Boost. I have never tried anything from Paul Mitchell and must say that I am a bit concerned that my scalp might not like the products but if they work I may save them for nights out. Has anyone tried this range?
Sticking with the hair theme I was lucky enough to be given the Babyliss New Big Hair, I have wanted this for ages but never got round to picking it up for myself. I am useless with my hair and am hoping that this might be a quick and easy too.
I have been lusting after a Paul and Joe makeup bag for ages after I saw it over on viviannadoesmakeup.com however my mum couldn't get her hands on one so instead picked me up this cute little set. It includes a Creamy Facial Foam, a tiny sample of Treatment Serum and a cute little kitten makeup bag. 
My best friend got me loads of lovely gifts including two L'Occitane products the Fleur Cherie Bath and Shower Gel and the Gentle Body Wash in Honey. I have tried a couple of bits from the brand and have found them to be lovely but perhaps a tad over priced. So I am very happy to have received some.
I also received a Marc Jacobs Dot set which includes 50ml of Eau de Parfum, 75ml of shower gel and body lotion. I love receiving fragrance gift sets as they are a great way of trying out scents you wouldn't normally buy. Plus you also get the matching shower gel and body lotion.
My sisters clubbed together and got me the Mac Stroke of Midnight Brush Set.
The set includes 227SE Large Fluffy Brush, 214SE Short Shader Brush, 219SE Pencil Brush, 266SE Small Angle Brush and a 211SE Liner Brush. If I had to pick I would say that this is favourite gift, I have wanted to try some Mac brushes but lets face it they are expensive, so to get this is amazing.
My older sister also got me Mac Stroke of Midnight Eyes in Smoky. I am going to do a full post on the set, but waiting for better lighting. This has five eyeshadows, Chillproof, Retrospeck, Gaelic Gold, Well Put Together and Carbon. I can't believe how generous my sister was and I can't wait to try this out with my new brushes.
My younger sister also got me this cute set of owl bath fizz trio. They are so cute I almost don't want to use them.
The last hair item I got was some Argania Hair Oil Light I am not sure about oil for my hair but my poor ends are very dry so hopefully this will help.
The last present I got was a subscription to Birchbox. I have wanted to get a beauty box subscription for ages but could never justify the the monthly cost, for unknown products. I think that this makes a perfect gift as you get to unwrap something every month.

I am going to do a full post on what was in my Birchbox so keep your eyes peeled.

What did you all get for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment