Wednesday 23 July 2014

TMI Tag

I have seen a few of these tag videos on YouTube most recently from leighannsays and thought it looked like fun, so here are my answers.

1: What are you wearing?
It's currently 10pm so I am sporting some rather fetching Thumper pj's from Primark.

2: Ever been in love?
Yes

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Yes - from both sides, had my heart broken and broke up with someone who didn't handle it very well.

4: How tall are you?
I am not 100% sure but I think I am around 5 foot 4.

5: How much do you weigh?
At my last Slimming World weigh I was 9 stone 6.5lbs.

6: Any tattoos?
Nope and can safely say I will never have any either, I am not against them but I am just too fickle.

7: Any piercings?
Only my ears and only the one in each ear, although I have had them pierced twice.

8: OTP?
I am so uncool I don't even know what that means!

9: Favourite show?
Probably the early series of The Big Bang Theory, but this season has been awful. I have been loving Brooklyn 99 - has anyone else been watching that?

10: Favourite bands?
Erm can't think of any current bands or cool ones, the last band I saw live was Elbow but that wasn't through choice. I really want to say Five - there I said it.

11: Something you miss? 
Being carefree, being an adult is not what I expected.

12: Favourite song?
At the moment Say Something, but can't think of my all time favourite one.

13: How old are you?
29

14: Zodiac sign?
Pieces  

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Honesty and being able to cook

16: Favourite Quote?
I have a lot, but the one that has stuck with me is, just because you can doesn't mean you should.

17: Favourite actor?
Christian Bale, no big surprise if you follow me on Pinterest.

18: Favourite colour?
Purple

19: Loud music or soft?
I like my music loud and others soft. I hate hearing other people's music.

20: Where do you go when you're sad?
In my own little world.

21: How long does it take you to shower?
Too long according to anyone who has ever lived with me - 15-20 minutes.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
About an hour and a quarter 

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Only with my sisters

24: Turn on?
A confident man in a suit aka Bruce Wayne

25: Turn off?
Skinny men

26: The reason I joined Youtube?
Erm I am not on YouTube but started blogging as I love reading blogs and thought it would be nice to have a piece of the internet for myself.

27: Fears?
Everything, I suffer from anxiety at the moment so my main one is that I will be stuck with it for life.

28: Last thing that made you cry?
Oh God I cry all the time, anything and everything makes me cry, so I can't really remember.

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Via an email to my Dad tonight.

30: Meaning behind your Youtube Name?
My blog name is a nickname I got when I was at high school.

31: Last book you read?
Was a Mills and Boon - I know I said I would quit them but I can't help myself.

32: The book you're currently reading?
Be Awesome by Hadley Freeman which is great and would recommend.

33: Last show you watched?
New Girl

34: Last person you talked to?
Ross my boyfriend

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Hannah my best friend

36: Favourite food?
Meat

37: Place you want to visit?
New York

38: Last place you were?
The last trip I went on was to Cromer.

39: Do you have a crush?
Is the Pope Catholic - I have a massive crush on Christian Bale. 

40: Last time you kissed someone?
This evening

41: Last time you were insulted?
Today by a colleague I am sure it was in jest, but I didn't find it very funny.

42: Favourite flavour of sweet?
I love Maynards Wine Gums.

43: What instruments do you play??
None I did start the piano but that was decades ago.

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
My ring Ross got me for my 25th, have never taken it off.

45: Last sport you played?
Volleyball years ago

46: Last song you sang?
Say Something

47: Favourite chat up line?
I don't have a favourite one

48: Have you ever used it?
I have never tried to chat anyone up, I can't imagine it would be a good idea.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
I hang out with my boyfriend all the time does that count?

50: Who should answer these questions next?
Whoever wants to

Has anyone else done this tag?

No comments:

Post a Comment