Saturday 20 April 2013

Birthday Beauty Haul

I received some money and vouchers for my recent birthday so decided to treat myself to a few beauty items.

The first two items I actually bought on my birthday from a gorgeous shop in Holt, they have a website which you can check out victoriagoss.co.uk 
I got a Wild-Olive Bath Sundae in Peony which looks adorable and smells divine  I can't wait to try this out just waiting for an evening with no plans so I can really relax.
I also picked up some Wild-Olive Bath Tea Bags in Tuberose, Jasmine and Rosehip. I have never seen anything like these so I wanted to try these out, again waiting for an evening when I can really relax. The shop had loads of gorgeous smelling bath time treats, next time I go to Holt I will definitely go in again.
I have been looking for a Beauty Spoon since seeing it featured in a video on Leighannsays channel here. I still can't find any stockist in the UK but did find a beauty spatula from Every Drop available from amazon.co.uk. I am hoping that this will save me some money. I will let you know how I get on.
My love for Philip Kingsley shampoo is well documented and when I received some vouchers from  feelunique.comI wanted to try some of his famous Elasticizer which is a pre-shampoo treatment suitable for all hair types. My mum swears by this and I can't wait to give this a try. Has anyone else tried this?
I also picked up some Phytobaume Volume Express Condition from feelunique.com I have never found the perfect conditioner for my fine hair.  I have read a lot about this brand and remember Kate from gh0stparties.com likes this brand so thought I would give it a try.
The last two products I got from feelunique.com  are Philip Kingsley Exfoliating Scalp Mask. I have used his old scalp masks before and really liked them especially when my scalp has been playing up. I am looking forward to trying out with the Elasticizer.
The last product I got was Nyx Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Beige I have heard so much about this lip gloss when I saw this on amazon.co.uk I knew I had to try. I have heard that these smell amazing I can only say I think that the smell is very synthetic and overpowering.

No comments:

Post a Comment