Sunday 31 March 2013

March Empties

This month I seemed to have got through quite a few products.

Philip Kingsley Flaky/Itchy Scalps Shampoo is the only shampoo I have found that doesn't irritate my scalp. I use daily and this litre has lasted me 7 months, I am also pretty sure my boyfriend uses it a lot too, so think it has lasted well. I love this shampoo and wouldn't be without it. I have already repurchased but am trying a couple of shampoos as I got as gifts at Christmas. You can get this from feelunique.com

No7 Instant Vitality Eye Roll-on I have had this for awhile and this seemed to last for ages. I wanted an eye cream to reduce my dark circles which no matter how much sleep I get are still there. To be honest I didn't notice a massive reduction when I used this but did like the feel of the metal balls and the light texture. I don't think I would repurchase I have a couple of samples that I want to use up. This has been repackaged and you buy from boots.com

Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic this was part of set I received at Christmas I love this toner and have done a full review of the spritzer version here. I love the smell and do think that this is better then the No7 toner I used in between  I don't need to buy any as I was lucky enough to receive some as a birthday gift from my sister. I am going to keep this little bottle for when I travel.

TRESemme Heat Defence Styling Spray is my favourite heat protection spray, I like it because it is under a fiver, doesn't leave any residue in my hair and the nozzle sprays a fine mist evenly. I am not really sure how you much protection these actually provide but I always use something on my fine hair. I have been tempted to try some higher end heat protectors but until I win the lottery will have to keep using this.  You can buy from boots.com

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle EDT I love love love this. My boyfriend bought me this when he went to Paris for the Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe (a big horse race) in 2011. I didn't realise quite how expensive this was until I had about a quarter left and wanted to buy some more! Since then I have been using sparingly but as I got 100ml for my birthday have started using again.

L'Occitane Rose Petals Hand Cream I was really impressed with this, it has really helped with my dry hands in this never ending winter. The smell is delicate and not overpowering, this was a limited edition scent but still seems to be available on uk.loccitane.com. I have done a full review here I won't repurchase as I have loads of hand creams to use up.

No7 Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser I got this in the sales as I wanted to try a cheaper alternative to Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish. I was disappointed with this, it wasn't bad just very basic. I have written a full review here. I have since started using the Superdrug version which I think is better and cheaper, so probably wouldn't repurchase this again.

No7 Beautiful Skin Eye Make-Up Remover was from the same set, it is a dual action remover which you need to shake. I know that I am incredibly lazy but the whole shaking it did annoy me. I also found this very oily and I do have oily lids so did worry that this might make them oilier. I am now trying a Nivea remover which I find less greasy and more refreshing. You can buy this from boots.com.

Palmolive Soft & Gentle Soft Jasmine & Coco Milk a bog standard deodorant which on the plus doesn't leave too many white marks on the down side stinks. It really smells fake and powdery, I will definitely not be getting this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment