Friday 1 March 2013

28 Facts About Me

Today is my 28th birthday so thought I would share 28 random facts about me

1. I have two sisters, one older and one younger, so yes I am the awkward middle child.

2. My best friend has the same surname as me and lived in the same small village but we are not related.

3. My first love was Robbie Williams, although I didn't cry when he left Take That, I did shed a little tear when he got married.

4. I HATE balloons, I don't know what it is I don't like about them - well that is a lie, I hate everything about them. I have never found anyone who has shared my fear/hatred of them but I can't be the only one.

5. I love brown sauce and full fat mayo in a bacon roll, go on try it, it's heaven.

6. I am very shy but am very talkative when I get to know someone.

7. My parents got divorced when I was 8 and I used to love that I got two Christmas' and birthdays.

8. I am a very negative person I will always focus on the bad which is one thing I wish I could change.

9. I never went to university, I meant to take a gap year but never ending up going. I would have loved to go to Loughborough to study sociology.

10. I have visited Hong Kong, America and quite a few European countries  but would be quite happy just going to Turkey ever summer.

11. My favourite sport to watch on tv is snooker, my dad owns a snooker centre and although I can't play, do find watching strangely comforting.

12. My favourite colour is purple.

13. I do not have any tattoos nor will I ever have as too fickle and also a big wimp.

14. I got engaged at 21 luckily I didn't get married as we split up when I was 23.

15. I cry frequently and it seems to be my default emotion when I am stressed, angry or upset.

16. I once pulled my toe nail off my big toe by getting it caught in a sleeping bag when I was at brownie camp. They stuck it back on with medical tape and its never been the same since.

17. I met my boyfriend at work

18. My favourite film is The Wedding Singer.

19. I despise rude, selfish people.

20. I am terrified of most animals, can just about cope with my mums and sisters dogs but really frightened by cats.

21. I used to be an Avon Representative, and miss surrounding myself with all the products before bagging them up.

22. I passed my driving test on my second attempt after being a learner for well over a year.

23. I used to have a doll named Lauren who I blamed on everything as a child.

24. I sucked my thumb for years and subsequently had to have braces.

25. My favourite sweets are Wine Gums but they have to be Maynards.

26. My first job was in a bakery and I loved it as at the end of the day could take anything that didn't sell.

27. I have an unhealthy obsession with Christian Bale

28. My favourite tipple is Malibu and diet coke.


No comments:

Post a Comment