Saturday 16 March 2013

Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama Mascara

After needing a new mascara after my disaster I decided to pick up The Falsies Volum Express Black Drama which was recommended by a very trusted friend.  I have also seen this in numerous Tanya Burr videos so thought I would give it a go.

The wand is very different to any other mascara I have used it is curved and is very flexible, which makes it perfect for getting right to the root of the lash and getting those little ones in the corners of your eyes.
I wouldn't say that this makes my lashes look false but one coat makes them look fuller and obviously blacker which is perfect for day time. Two coats is definitely more of an evening look. Although with one coat it doesn't clump, it does a tiny bit with two but can be easily fixed.

I really like how this feels on the lashes as some mascara make them feel brittle but with this still feels like your lashes only they look better. This doesn't smudge, flake or crumble and is easy to remove and the huge benefit for me is that it doesn't irritate my eyes.

This mascara will definitely be repurchased again as love how it can be built up for a dramatic look and still worn daily. I no longer want a daytime and evening mascara as I think mascara shouldn't be left hanging around your collection for any length of time.

You can pick this up at boots.com for £7.99

No comments:

Post a Comment