Monday 17 February 2014

Mini Monday - L'Occitane Angelica Cleansing Gel

This was also in the Christmas Beauty Box from British Beauty Blogger along with the toner which I have reviewed here.

This has the same scent as the Toner which I really dislike, I just find it overpowering and unpleasant.

Unfortunately this isn't the only thing I don't like about the product. I am not sure whether this is because it is a gel as I have never used a gel cleanser but I find this can go a bit like pritt stick. You know like when you get it all over your fingers and they go all gummy and tacky. 

I might be able to over look this but this seriously dries out my skin as well. I have never experienced anything like it. It feels like my skin has shriveled up and shrunk. My skin has never been so parched and tight.

This is obviously only my experience but I have never used a cleanser which has dried out my skin like this. I can only think that my skin obviously doesn't react well to one of the ingredients.

This is available from feelunique.com for £16.00 for 200ml.

No comments:

Post a Comment