Thursday 6 March 2014

Birchbox February 2014

My February Birchbox arrived a couple of weeks ago so I thought I would share with you what was included.

Beauty Protector Protect & Oil this wasn't a brand I had heard of until I started getting Birchbox, but I received a leave in conditioner from them in my first box which I love. I am slightly apprehensive of using oil on my hair but I have loved the leave in conditioner so will definitely give this a go. The full size is available from birchbox.co.uk for £16.

Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner I do have the full size of this after it was a freebie with Marie Claire in August 2013. I am rubbish with eyeliner and this is no exception, unfortunately. Instead of wasting this I am going to give to a friend or one of my sisters . I still want to try one of their mascaras. You can pick up the full size for £12 from feelunique.com.

Urban Veda Radiance Exfoliating Facial Polish this isn't a brand I have heard of before but am interested to try. I love exfoliating and am interested to try anything that promises 'a radiant, youthful complexion' This also includes no SLS, parabens or GM ingredients. The full size retails at £8.99 for 125ml and is available from birchbox.co.uk.

Gilchrist & Soames The London Collection Shower Gel I can't describe the scent of this unfortunately as suffering from a bad cold and have no sense of smell. This is a paraben-free forumla which promises to 'refresh and hydrate skin' It is another brand I haven't heard of and looks more like something you would find in a hotel. You can pick up the full size for £13.75 from birchbox.co.uk.

Leighton Denny Coconutty I haven't tried a nail polish from Leighton Denny but have used his crystal nail file. The colour is dark nude with gold shimmer running through it. It's not a shade I would buy but think it might be nice on my toes. This is available for £8.80 from beautybay.com

My lifestyle extra was some Green & Black Dark Chocolate which I gave to my boyfriend as I like my chocolate milk or filled with something sweet.

Overall I am pleased with my box, these things are always pretty hit and miss and I wouldn't have bought most of these products myself but that is the joy with these boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment