Saturday 15 March 2014

Magazine Madness - April 2014

This month has been a good month for beauty freebies and I picked up a copy of Elle, Marie Claire and Glamour.
Elle have a full sized Percy & Reed Wonder Balm this promises to give you 'moisture, shine, smoothness, definition, softness, light hold, high humidity protection and manageability' and I am very interested to see how I get on with this. The only product I have tried from Percy & Reed has been the No Oil Oil, which I have reviewed here. I hope that I have more success with this but will keep you posted. This is available from beautybay.com for £18.
With Marie Claire I picked up a full sized Neal's Yard Remedies Lip Gloss in Goji Berry I love wearing Lip Gloss I think it takes me back to when I first started wearing makeup and all I was allowed was clear mascara and lip gloss. I am hoping that this will be a good everyday lip choice with it's promises to 'moisturise, smooth and protect. You can pick this up from nealsyardremedies.com for £9.50.
Lastly I picked up Glamour with a ModelCo Fibre Lashxtend Extreme Black Lengthening Mascara I am not sure how I will get on with the fibres or the brush but I am not expecting much to be honest. I must say I love the mirror on the side, very handy indeed.
I hope in some way that I don't fall in love with this as this retails at £16 on modelcocosmetics.com with standard p&p being £8 unless you spend over £100! I have found a duo on xtras.co.uk for £8.99 but guessing these aren't always in stock.

What did you guys pick up?

No comments:

Post a Comment