Monday 17 March 2014

Mini Monday - Rituals Perfection Volume Mascara

I got this with the August 2013 Edition of InStyle. I have tried a couple of the brands shower gels and body lotions and loved them so was looking forward to trying this out.

I am not a massive fan of the wand as I prefer the plastic ones in general. I just find these type end up all over my eye lid and clump easily.
I did find that this gave a good amount of volume however it's not really a mascara that you can build up as it does start to clump. That said it is fine for everyday use, it didn't flake or smudge and was easy to remove.

This has no perfume or parabens which isn't something that is important to me, but makes me think it would be ok to use if you had sensitive eyes.

The only other thing I think that lets this down is the price. The full size is £15.50 which some people might not find that steep but I personally don't like spending over £10 for a mascara. After all you shouldn't keep them hanging around for months and they dry up quickly.

If you like these types of wands and don't mind the price this is available from uk.rituals.com

No comments:

Post a Comment