Friday 31 October 2014

Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel

Not a very seasonally appropriate post today but I have just come back from a week in Tunisia. It was a very hot relaxed week by the pool so we did get a lot of sun.

We did get a little too red on a couple of occasions, but even if I didn't I would always use an after sun. My after sun of choice usually is Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Body Butter in Exotic Coconut which is available from boots.com for £10.50. The reason that we didn't bring this is because we already had this in our cupboard after buying earlier in the year after my boyfriend burnt his face.

I know a few people that swear by Aloe Vera throughout the year but I thought that I would still prefer the much nicer smelling body lotions and creams. However after getting a few bits burnt mainly my toes and my chest I have to say this is much better if you do actually get burnt. As nice smelling as the Hawaiian Tropic one is, if you do get burnt it isn't a patch on this one. It is cooling and absorbs much quicker. It also seems to let your skin breathe and not clog up up your pores.

My boyfriend also loved this which was a surprise, he caught more sun then me and was impressed in how quickly this soothed his skin. 

This has definitely become a holiday essential for us both which we will be taking on future trips to the sun.

You can pick this up for £6.00 from boots.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment