Thursday 1 January 2015

A New Year and a New Start


I was planning on doing some posts rounding up 2014 but then I realised it's been it's gone, it's time to move on. I am determined that 2015 will be a good year and I don't want to keep focusing on the past or even too much into the future. 

I have lots of plans and ideas on what I want to do this year but the main one is I want to get healthy. I don't just mean lose weight - although seriously after Christmas who doesn't want to. I want to get in a healthy frame of mind.

How do I plan to do this

1. Be more grateful - I read the below on Pinterest and it really struck a nerve.


I have bought a page a day diary and plan to use it as a gratitude journal. I also plan to use happier to save photos and quotes.

2. To practice being mindful everyday. I have several books and also downloaded headspace so no excuses.

3. To look after my physical well being - eating well and getting plenty of sleep - boring I know but they make such a difference.

I would also like to get in a better financial position but I say that every year.

What are your goals and aims for 2015?

No comments:

Post a Comment