Monday 9 April 2012

Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer

I have been using this along with Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and Skin Repair Moisturiser (Normal/Combination) for about a month.  I decided that I needed to update my beauty regime as my forehead was very dry one day and then oily and covered in red hard pimples.   I must admit that I haven't used religiously morning and night but have used this slightly more then the cleanse and polish as it is so quick to use.



I decided to buy the spritzer from my local John Lewis for £13.00 http://www.johnlewis.com/231417760/Product.aspx as I knew I would use this more then a normal toner as it didn't require the fuss of using cotton wool and thought with the summer coming up would be refreshing.

I loved the smell of the product which is very floral and refreshing.  I epically enjoyed using the product in the morning as I found it really helped wake me up. Having said that it was also nice to use in the evening.

You can spritz over make up according to the Liz Earle website however I have not tried as I honestly can't believe that your make up wouldn't need refreshing afterwards.  If anyone has tried please let me know.

TIP - The saleswomen at the Liz Earle counter said that before the toner dries completely, massage your moisturiser onto the skin.

To be honest I don't really know what a toner actually does but I think that this is meant to brightened and freshen the skin.  I am not sure that this made my skin brighter but this along with the other two products did make my skin a lot softer and my forehead is getting a lot better (the red pimples are still there but not as visible or as hard)

I did enjoy using the product and think it will last a long time, however I wasn't amazed by it unlike the cleanse and polish.  Would buy again unless something else grabs my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment