Monday 9 April 2012

Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser Normal Combination

I have been using for about a month with Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic as my skin had been problematic.  Again I must admit that I have not used twice daily religiously, but did use at least every morning.

 

I bought from my local John Lewis for £18.75 http://www.johnlewis.com/231417761/Product.aspx I thought that the price was reasonable as I had previously been using No7 Advanced Hydration Day Cream which is £15.00

I was advised by the saleswomen to go for normal/combination after discussing the problems I had been having with my forehead as it was either flaky or oily with red hard pimples.  Even after the first use my forehead has not been dry or flaky. 

TIP I found that it was best to use a little as the product did spread easily and at first I did find my skin was a little greasy at the end of the day but when I used less this stopped.

The consistency was lighter then I expected and there was a 'Liz Earle' aroma, floral and soothing which I do like.



The moisturiser did leave my skin soft and my forehead is a lot better the pimples are no longer hard but are still there, I imagine with further use this will clear up completely.

The one big negative is that this did not include any SPF or UV Protection which I personally think all good moisturisers should include.

If this did include SPF and UV Protection I wouldn't think twice about re purchasing but I may try and find a similar product with this included.  


No comments:

Post a Comment