Thursday 13 September 2012

Clinique Super City Block

I bought this in June as the Liz Earle Moisturiser I was using at the time didn't have an SPF, I picked this as had a high factor, can be used as a primer and is oil free.
I was expecting a clear gel but instead it's a tinted moisturiser colour and quite runny.  It has no coverage and is invisible once worked into the skin.
I was actually really disappointed in this product and I am not sure where to start on why I don't like it. I guess the best place to start is the smell it does state it is 100% fragrance free but this has a funky smell, I can't explain it but it is quite unpleasant, although it doesn't linger.  My next issue is that it states it's oily free and suitable for all skin types but I find it rather greasy.  Lastly if you do get hot it sweats off rather unattractively on one hot day it was running off my face along with my foundation.

As for its powers as a primer my make up didn't look any different or last any longer.

I was going to take this with me on holiday (yes another mention, can you tell I am excited) but don't think it would say on my face in 31 degrees heat. 

You can pick this up from debenhams.com for £14.40 

No comments:

Post a Comment