Monday 3 September 2012

Haul - Pay Day Purchase

Over the weekend I nipped into town to get some holiday essentials, need at least one more bikini and a pair of sunglasses, but ended up buying this gorgous little jacket from Primark.

I am not usually a fan of Primark the one in Norwich is not great, its always packed full of people, clothes are strewn about everywhere and they never have your size in anything you want. I have been to the one in Oxford and that was a million times nicer so am guessing more are like that then the Norwich store.

I went in on Sunday, which is the only time I can face going in there, with my boyfriend who wanted some t-shirts and as I walked through the store  I spotted this little gem.  It must have been my lucky day as they had my size - only a total of three on the rail.  

It has a cotton lining and is quite light weight so will be perfect as an early autum cover up, not cute sure what to wear with thinking would look fab with some skinny jeans and a plain tee but let me know if you have any suggestions.

The jacket was £19 from the Atmosphere range.

No comments:

Post a Comment