Sunday 10 November 2013

Magazine Madness - December 2013

This month there is a plethora of freebies and I picked up a Cosmopolitan  Elle, Glamour and Marie Claire. 
Cosmopolitan have four mini nail polishes from Orly available. I picked up the shade Star Spangled which looks like it will be perfect for the party season. I will definitely be rocking this on my work Christmas party.  I haven't ever tried the brand before, so it will be interesting to give this a go. 

The other shades available are Hair Band a gold glitter, Country Club Khaki a nude shade and Naughty a deep red.
Elle have three mini Benefit Ultra Plush lip glosses available, Dandelion, Hoola and Coralista the shade I picked up. Shockingly I have never tried any of their lip glosses or blushes but have wanted Coralista for ages. I was so tempted to pick up all three but stuck to the shade I most wanted to try.
Glamour have four full size Nails Inc polishes, they are exclusive Kate Spade shades. I picked up Uptown Glamour a gold metalitc. I know I have very similar colours in my stash but I felt that way about all of the shades. I guess that is a sign that I have too many nail polishes but I couldn't resist another one for the bargain price of £2.  

The other shades available are New York Noir, a black, Soho Silver a metalictic silver. Thinking about it I don't have in my collection, but I can't imagine I would ever wear and Big Apple Red.
Lastly Marie Claire had a full size Rituals Fortune Scrub. I have been loving a body lotion from Rituals recently so knew I had to pick this up. I haven't tried yet but this smells gorgeous.

This month really has been a good one for freebies what did you pick up?

No comments:

Post a Comment