Monday 18 November 2013

Mini Monday - TRESemme 24 Hour Body Weightless Volume & Shine Conditioner

I bought this months ago for my travel bag, but after using up my last conditioner and never really travelling I decided to give this a go.

I can't say that this made my hair any more voluminous but then I am not sure much can. This didn't seem to hydrate my ends enough either. I felt like my ends were getting drier and drier however long I left this on. I do find my ends gets very dry when my hair is longer - my hair is about an inch and half below my shoulders. It doesn't really get much longer as it just seems to get really dry, split and snap.

I feel a bit bad for this product as I know this isn't a glowing review but my hair is a real pain in the backside. It is very fine with a very sensitive scalp, it also doesn't like being styled or growing. To put this review in context I felt exactly the same about Philip Kingsley Body Building Conditioner which is £15.30 for 250ml from feelunique.com.

This is on the other hand £1.49 for 100ml from boots.com or £4.50 for 500ml for the full size available here.

If your hair isn't as problematic I would definitely recommend picking this up over the Philip Kingsley as to me they are pretty much the same.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good conditioner? 

No comments:

Post a Comment