Saturday 16 November 2013

October Empties

Right sorry it's late, but here is what I have used up in October.

L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution this is the second bottle I have been through and I still haven't written a full post - naughty blogger. Safe to say I like this, I haven't tried Bioderma so can't compare but can't see myself shelling out for that when this is so good. It is available everywhere including supermarkets but is currently on offer on superdrug.com for £3.32.

L'Occitane Ultra Rich Body Lotion which I reviewed fully here. There is nothing really wrong with this product I just think for what it is it is expensive. My boyfriend really liked this, so maybe I am missing something. That said however much he likes it I wouldn't be buying the full size.

Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser I have lost count of how many of these I have now got though but I have banged on about this here and countless other times. I have found my skin has been a bit oilier than usual so may try one of the other hot cloth cleansers they do. At the moment I am trying to use up all the small samples I have stashed away, but can't recommend this enough.

Estee Lauder Revitalising Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme which is not something I would have bought but it came with a gift with purchase. I did write a full review here and I love the packaging as it looks so luxe, but the product itself did absolutely nothing for me.  It is seriously expensive so unless you have a sample I would save your money and try something else.

Rituals Honey Touch Rich and Nourishing Body Cream this has to be one of my favourite products of the last few months. It smells absolutely amazing and is gorgeous to use. I even cut this bad boy open so I could get ever last bit of this out. I have written a full post which you can read here. I don't need any more body lotions but this has made my Christmas list, so maybe I will be lucky and get the full size.

Dior Miss Dior only a tiny sample but this packs a punch. This isn't a scent I would normally be drawn to but now this reminds me of my holiday, so have been using quite a bit. I do like the scent for a night out but doubt I will buy the full size. I am looking for an everyday fragrance which isn't too pricey so if anyone has any recommendations please let me know. I have done a full review on this which you can read here.

Sure Clear Aqua after using the Aloe Vera Sensitive version for months and being sick of the white marks I decided to try this one. I am happy to report that this has the same protection with an non offence scent and a great anti white mark formula  I have already picked up another one of these.

Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara was a bit of a disappointment, maybe I was naive in thinking that a mascara could actually help my lashes grow but this didn't  It also has a huge wand which I found difficult to use. This did give a nice natural look but I just couldn't get on with the wand. I have written a full post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment