Monday 12 November 2012

Random Haul #1

Earlier in the month me and my boyfriend went to London for afternoon tea at Harrods as a (very) belated birthday treat. We also got jams and clotted creams which came after I put my camera away!  If anyone likes afternoon tea I would strongly suggest going as it was delicious.
Whilst at Harrods I obviously had a good old look round and did treat myself to a Chanel  Rouge Coco Shine lipstick in number 54 Boy.  I will do a full post soon but is my favourite lipstick ever.
Whilst I was in London I nipped into SPACE.N.K and got NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow base there were so many other products I wanted but decided to be good as I do need a primer as my eyeshadows always crease without.  I am looking forward to trying this out as I have never used any NARS products.
That same weekend I also picked up Charles Worthington Moisture Seal Overnight Ultimate Hair Healer from Boots I had to get this after seeing Fleur De Force's video on her tips for long hair.  I have been trying to grow my hair all year and it just seems to have stopped just below my collar bone.  My ends have become very dry recently and this product promises to double hair strength over night and is apparently ideal for dry, fine to normal hair whilst leaving no residue on the pillow.  I can't wait to see if this helps my hair get any longer and whether the condition of my ends improve.
I also acquired a Nails Inc polish recently as a family member bought for themselves but didn't like.  It is Sloane Square which is a grey/black 3D glitter polish.  I am not sure when I will try this out as dreading removing - has anyone tried any of the 3D polishes?

2 comments:

  1. Ah! Are those Christmas decorations?!?! It's going to be here before I know it and I feel so unprepared! I really like the NARS shadow primer. I've had trouble with creasing lately too and the NARS primer has to be the best for keeping shadow in place. I hope you like it too!

    -Christine
    www.MakeUpGuineaPig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep all their Christmas decorations were up and Santa's grotto opened that morning. I have always had problems with eyeshadows creasing hoping the NARS one is good did like the Urban Decay one but hated the bottle.

      Delete