Thursday 1 November 2012

October Empties

This month I have used up quite a few products, really getting into this now

Vera Wang Lovestruck I still really dislike the packaging of this, the netting bow catches on everything and looks really tatty and don't get me started on the plastic flowers! Apart from that this is a lovely fragrance, which is very me and I had lots of compliments whilst wearing this too.  I would repurchase this but I  do really want some more Chanel Coco Mademoiselle plus have quite a few other fragrances too.

Molton Brown Warming Eucalyptus Bath & Shower Therapy this was gifted to me in a set with 5 other 100ml products.  I use this when suffering from a cold as its perfect for using in the morning as a shower gel and then at night as a bubble bath.  It really helps clear your chest and makes breathing that bit easier, I wouldn't use at any other time as it does smell quite medical and it is strongly scented.  I don't think I would repurchase as Radox do similar products for a lot cheaper.  You can buy 300ml from johnlewis.com for £18.00

Avon Strawberries & Cream Bubble Bath I have had this for ages and Avon don't do it anymore but I do love the Avon bubble baths they smell great, are massive and cheap.  They don't leave your skin exceptionally moistured but for a £5.00 for 1000ml they are a bargain.  There are loads of other bubble baths in the range and I am sure I have another one kicking around somewhere.  They do a Strawberry Sorbet Bubble Bath at the moment you can get from your representative or from avonshop.co.uk

Origins Plantscription Anti Aging Serum finally used this up really dissappointed in this product was so excited to try an Origins product and after forking out £45 was really hoping to notice a difference in my skin. Can honestly say my skin looks the same.  I definately will not be repurchasing has anyone got any suggestions for an anti ageing serum?

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish don't think that there is much more I can say about this other then I love this product.  My boyfriend now uses this too - not mine I may add I made him buy his own.  

Sanex Dermo Invisible first thing this says it minimises white marks - it does not.  I think I might give up trying to find an invisible deodorant.  Other then that not much more to say wasn't sure whether to include but an empty is an empty. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow not sure I've ever finished a perfume before, although I'm very close to finishing an old one! The strawberries & Cream bubble bath sounds yum :)

    mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to only have two bottles of perfume on the go at any one time, as I realised some had been hanging around for about 4 years.

    ReplyDelete