Monday 19 November 2012

The Body Shop Natural Lip Roll On Rose

This was gifted to me along with the Lychee Blossom Body ButterBody Lotion and shower gel This is 100% natural and contains soya oil and olive oil, it took me a little while to try this as I wasn't keen on the thought of putting oil on my lips.

There is no getting away from the fact that what comes out is an oil, I don't know whether it is the thought of oil coating your lips or the actual texture, but I really don't like the feeling of this on.  It does make your lips very shiny the finish is very much like a clear lip gloss but with (for me) a less pleasant feeling.

My other issue with this is the staying power.  I put this on (giving it a good old shake first) before I leave the house in the morning at 8am and by the time I start work at 8.30 its all gone.  I don't think that this leaves your lips feeling soft or protected from the cold either after the gloss has gone.

I am going to try and use this product up but would not repurchase.

You can buy this at thebodyshop.co.uk for £4 for 10ml

No comments:

Post a Comment