Saturday 29 December 2012

Nails - Designer de Better OPI

After being seriously impressed with Wocka Wocka I decided to try out another nail polish from the same collection and decided on Designer de Better. I absolutely love this polish I will attempt to describe it as best as I can.
At first I thought that this was actually a bronze/gold colour but after wearing for a few days and browsing the internet, it is actually a silver foil with pink/bronze flakes.  Unfortunately my camera and photography skills do not do this polish justice.
I think I might have to try out some more OPI as I have been seriously impressed with these.  Again I used just two coats and the best thing about this polish is that it looks glittery but is smooth and therefore should (fingers crossed) be nice and easy to remove.

As always I used Kensington Caviar Base Coat and Albert Bridge Top Coat

Does anyone have any OPI recommendations I should try out?

No comments:

Post a Comment