Friday 28 December 2012

Nails - Wocka Wocka OPI

As well as my blog my poor nails have been rather neglected recently. I think that there was a period of about 3 weeks which they were naked , the poor things!  After my exam I had to show them some love and attention and also decided it was time to get into the festive spirit.  I went through my polish collection and came across this little gem which was given to me last Christmas.  It is Wocka Wocka from the OPI Mini Muppets Collection.  Unfortunately this was a limited edition collection and I can't find any UK retailers selling it but I still wanted to share.

To me this is the perfect red for Christmas, it has a gorgeous sheen to it and changes colour slightly in different lights which unfortunately I couldn't pick up on my camera.
I was also really impressed with the coverage as the polish, I felt was thinner then the Nails Inc formulation yet still only required two coats.  It also lasted 4-5 days without any chips or wear.

As always I used Kensington Caviar Base Coat and Albert Bridge Top Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment