Friday 28 December 2012

What I got for Christmas - Stocking

I always get a stocking usually from my mum but this year I was lucky enough to get two! My boyfriend never got a stocking when he was younger so it has become our Christmas tradition to do one for each other (we don't buy each other anything else at Christmas).  My mum also got me one as both my sisters live at home and I think that she was concerned I would feel left out. 

Firstly from my boyfriend I got three mini Soap & Glory products.  The Scrub of Your Life is a product I haven't tried before but I do love giving my skin a good old scrub so looking forward to trying this out.  I also got Clean on Me which I have used before and absolutely love. I think I will save this for our next summer holiday. I have also used Flake Away before which is a shea butter sugar and peach seed body polish.  
He also got me a set of five face masques from Montagne Jennesse they are Red Hot Earth Sauna Masque, Dead Sea Mud Pac, Fruit Smoothie Masque, Cucumber Peel-Off Masque and  Passion Peel Off.  I really love doing a face masks especially on a Sunday evening  and cant wait to give these a go.
The next gift was actually also a present I bought and after some heavy hinting my boyfriend got for me.  I couldn't think what to get my dad's girlfriend I know she loves Liz Earle and L'Occitane and when I was browsing feelunique.com came across this little set.  Dad's girlfriend also travels a lot with her job so thought this would be perfect.  It includes Cleansing Water, Moisturising Sorbet,  Shower Gel, Shampoo and Body Lotion.  I can't wait to try out the cleansing water and the brand in general.   This set is currently in the feelunique.com sale.
The last gift I got from my boyfriend is Just Go With It, this has to be one of my favourite Adam Sandler films obviously not as good as The Wedding Singer but still very good.
The first thing in my mum's stocking was a massive tub of sweets, I always get sweets in my stocking I am going to try and not eat this too quickly this year.
My mum also got me a set of four highlighters packaged to look like nail polish (my mum knows me too well)
Just look how cute they are
I also got a mini massager  which can be used in the bath or shower, it has an attachment which can also be used for scrubbing. I hold a lot of tension in my shoulder so hoping that this might help.
Every year I always get a novelty Christmas pen and this year I got a punching reindeer.
Lastly I got some shower gel in a little plastic Christmas Tree
I love getting a stocking some of my favourite gifts in the past have been from stockings and this year I think both my mum and boyfriend did very well.

Did anyone else get a stocking?

1 comment:

  1. I get a stocking from my mum every year crammed with allsorts of stuff :) I love the highlighter nail varnish pens!

    Tanesha x

    ReplyDelete