Sunday 27 January 2013

Beauty Haul

I hit the shops yesterday and treated myself to some beauty products so thought I would share what I purchased with you guys.
The first thing I got is the Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub I have been after this since watching missglamorazzi's video. Also with the cold snap that has hit the UK feel that is a must have.  I can't find this online but there were plenty in the Norwich store.
I have also been wanting some MUA cream blushers since seeing them feature on Sprinkle Of Glitter's blog and falling in love with my MAC Style blusher.  I picked up Yummy and Blossom I am a bit of newbie when it comes to blusher so who knows how I will get on, but for £2 each who cares.
If you read my post on Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector you will know that I was debating purchasing the full size or the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair well I picked the Estee Lauder after doing some research and read the review on viviannadoesmakeup.com, the sales lady also said that Estee Lauder accepts returns if I wasn't happy.  I think I got a bit of bargain I was ready to purchase the 30ml bottle and the sales lady told me that they had a special gift set which includes the 30ml plus two other products for the same price, then to make it even better told me if I nipped across the road and bought a Daily Mail paper I would get 10% off.  Off I popped bought the paper got £4.40 off, I also had a Debenhams gift card for £35 so only handed over £4.60.  The two gifts I received were 15ml Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme and 5ml of Advanced Night Repair Eye. I can't find this set online but would definitely recommend going to your nearest counter to see if they have it.
I also picked up the much talked about Hydaluron which is another product used by Anna but the main reason I purchased is seeing Caroline Hirons rave review here as after reading her Dry or Dehydrated Cheat Sheet decided that my skin is dehydrated. I am hoping that this will help.  This is exclusive to boots.com I believe, luckily I had some vouchers for my local shopping centre so used to purchased as it ain't cheap.
The final product I treated myself to was a recommendation from mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk and is the Superdrug Hot Cloth Cleanser, I got the Vitamin E version for the bargain price of £4.99 I can't wait to try this out as love my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish but not the price.

Has anyone tried any of these?

1 comment:

  1. Aww thank you for the mention. Fingers crossed it works for you! I thought it was on offer for £2.99? Still a great price though :)

    ReplyDelete