Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Years Resolutions

Happy New Year everyone.  Is it just me that is a little superstitious about it being 2013! Anyway usually I set one or two goals for the coming year as I find having a couple of big goals to work towards easier to manage. Last years were to get a new job and lose weight.  I hit my target weight in March thanks to Slimming World (on a side note was thinking about doing a post about Slimming World tips, but not sure, let me know if you would want to see this) and I finally got a new job in September.  I absolutely love my new job and has made me so much happier.

Anyway my two goals for 2013 are keep going with my AAT level 4.  Unfortunately I won't finish the course in 2013 but I want to keep going it is hard but it will be worth it.

My second is to sort out my finances. I am very lucky not to be in any kind of debt, but at the end of the month I never have a penny to my name.  I want to start thinking more about what I am buying and try to start saving.

As well as these two main goals I want to set myself three goals for each month, I did try Sprinkle of Glitters.7 Things but never managed to do all seven so here are January's

Get back to Target I am currently not anywhere near my target weight after Christmas and New Year so  want to get back to it. I have been through all my old Slimming World magazines and cut out any good recipes and put them on index cards. This morning we went shopping bought nothing naughty and have planned a week of healthy filling meals.

Get into a routine I have so many things I want to/have to do, study, work, blog, spend time with my boyfriends etc. I think I need to try and get into a routine instead of trying to cram it all in at the weekends, as they are just too short.

Relax before Christmas I was so stressed that I ended up having endless colds being very spotty, and generally feeling rubbish.  This month I want to try and look after myself and relax more.

What are your New Years Resolutions or goals for the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment