Saturday 16 June 2012

Haul - What beauty products I purchased in Oxford

I more then made up for my lack of spending at pay day on my trip to Oxford.  I went a bit crazy especially the day I was alone, as my boyfriend had to go into London.  I will start with the cheapest item I bought which was from MUA.  I have never bought anything from MUA as to be honest usually go into Boots but popped into Superdrug so had a look at their counter.  I have been after a bronzer for a while as I think contouring is the only way I will ever get gorgeous looking cheek bones. When I saw that the bronzer was only a pound I decided to go for it.  I got shade 3  which doesn't seem to available online.
 Whilst in Superdrug I picked up Revlon Lip Butter in 025 Peach Parfait as it seems everyone is talking about them, so wanted to try one out  They are also on offer at the moment so only £5.99 in Superdrug.
I did pop into Boots and picked up Origins Plantscription for £45 for 30ml.  I have never used Origins before but know that a lot of other bloggers love the brand so went to their counter to have a look.  Recently I have really noticed that I am getting a lot of fine lines on my forehead (might just get a fringe as my forehead is becoming my nemesis) I probably should have done a lot of research into an anti ageing product but got swept up in the sales patter, appaerently if I use morning and evening for four weeks I will see a dramatic difference, so ended up buying, lets just hope it works!!
The last beauty product is from Lush which is a shop I go into, love having a play with the products, but don't usually end up buying anything, however as soon as I smelt the Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon knew I would have to get it.  The smell is divine and can't wait to jump into the bath and try this out
Has anyone tried any of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment