Sunday 17 June 2012

Sample Sunday - Chanel Intense Radiance Lipgloss

I got given this sample when I was in York and purchased my beloved Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua.
I am quickly becoming a big Chanel fan so was excited to try this out.  I love the packaging and size of the sample, means you can really try this out before shelling out £21 for the full size.
The shade is 166 Amour which is a beautiful coral pink with gold shimmer.  On the swatch it is quite sheer but on the lips it really brightens my natural lip pigmentation and adds a lovely shimmer.  I love the shimmer as it really lasts on the lips and looks fabulous.
I think that this could be worn in the daytime but would also look great on a night out.  The consistency is also gorgeous not runny and not too sticky, there is no scent either.


Would I purchase this - I would love this but at £21 from boots.com its not cheap.  I think will keep using the generous sample and purchase if I decide I can't live without or put it on my Christmas list (only just over 6 months to go)  

2 comments:

  1. Pretty colour! I don't think I could personally splurge that much though.

    Enter my 100 Follower Giveaway!
    just-another-day1.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's quite a generous sample! Chanel Glossimers are one of my all time favs! There's just something so special about them :)

    xx Louise
    A Little Beauty Luxury

    ReplyDelete