Thursday 7 June 2012

Pay Day Haul June

As soon as I get paid I can't wait to hit the city and spend spend spend.  On Saturday I went shopping and disappointingly I only bought three things.
 The first thing I bought was inspired by the recent hot weather (although as I am writing this it raining and I am wearing a thick jumper) I was getting worried that my current moisturiser doesn't have any SPF so wanted an SPF for my face but didn't want another moisturiser.  I purchased The Clinque Super City Block from Debenhams for £16 as it can also be used as a make up base.
I also picked up some Translucent Loose Powder from Marks and Spencer for the bargain price of £3.75 it should have been £5.00 but there was 25% off.  I have never used loose powder before because it wasn't really sure what it did but after seeing so many beauty videos I knew I should give it a try.
The only item of clothing I bought were some navy shorts from Dorothy Perkins for £18.00 I did want some denim shorts but could only find hot pants and although I am a lot more confident since I lost some weight I didn't think I could pull of hot pants.


I was really looking for work wear but couldn't find anything I liked - oh well better hit the shops online...

No comments:

Post a Comment