Friday 31 August 2012

August Favourites

I can't believe August is over its gone so quick. My favourite nail polish has to be Kim-Pletely in Love by OPI I do feel like I have been unfaithful with this not being by Nails Inc. What can I say its an amazing colour which has excellent staying power.
This month I have also fallen in love with pinterest.com I never really understood it before but I have become quite an addict.  I have loved pinning products I want, films I want to see and looking at other peoples boards.  If anyone wants to take a look at my username is supersnoo.

My favourite TV show has been New Girl it is easily the best thing on TV hands down, I am already dreading the end of the series.  Also have serious hair envy wish my hair was as long and thick as Jess'

I haven't got a favourite video or post this month but do have a favourite blogger/youtuber viviannadoesmakeup.com I have been following her blog for awhile but this month I have really enjoyed reading her posts and watching her videos. I loved watching her Essie collection, haircare haul and favourite face masks.

I know this hasn't been the longest post but found August very stressful, not had a great time at work but I did manage to get a new job which I am very excited about starting in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment