Wednesday 22 August 2012

Haul - Essential Repurchases

I have been trying to be good this month but some products I just can't live without so had to do a bit of emergency online shopping.

The first thing really is a product I can't cope without which is my beloved Philip Kingsley Flaky/Itchy Scalps shampoo. Now I know the name isn't the most glamorous but this is the only shampoo I can use as I have a very sensitive scalp. I discovered this shampoo on qvc and bought along with the toner.  I now buy a litre at a time because it is much better value for money, I got mine from feelunique.com as there is currently 24% off.

The next product is also for my hair the TRESemme Heat Defence spray. This was featured in my last empties post. I have tried other heat defence sprays but have yet to find anything as good as this.  You can get this from boots.com

Lastly I got two Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish this was another product that was in my last empties post and I have been delaying replacing until I used up another cleanser that I was using before I discovered this. I got two starter sets (as I couldn't face not having this) from johnlewis.com

What are your can't live without products

No comments:

Post a Comment