Wednesday 8 August 2012

July Empties

I have been loving the empties posts from Sprinkle of Glitter and A Little Beauty Luxury so decided to share what I have used up too.
So from left to right

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish I am still loving this cleanser. I haven't repurchased yet as I am trying to use up my old cleanser,but as soon as that is gone, I will be stocking up. I must admit I am struggling without this.

Sanctuary Body Scrub I have quite a lot of these as they are often in the Sanctuary gift sets.  I really love the natural pumice as it's the correct roughness and it leaves your skin smelling gorgeous and so soft.  I have another couple of these so don't need to repurchase just yet.

Lush Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon
 I decided to use the other half straight away and think that the second bath was even better then the first. I made sure I crumbled the product up more before I got in and gave the bath a quick swirl around and there was no sandy undissolved product at the bottom. Next time I am in the city I will nip into lush and try out some more of their bath products - does anyone have any recommendations.

Tresemme Heat Spray I use this everyday after washing my hair as I wouldn't dream of not protecting my fine hair. I picked up a couple of the travel sizes when they were offer so have been using them up and will keep the empty bottles to fill up when I am going away.

Philip Kingsley Scalp Mask
 I love using these as my scalp really needs a lot of attention I have found that Philip Kingsley's products really help.  My scalp can get very red, itchy and flaking if I am not careful. I try and use this once a fortnight again I have another of these in my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment