Tuesday 31 July 2012

July Favourites

My favourite nail polish has to be Portobello by Nails Inc. I have had loads of comments since putting this on, on Saturday and love how bright it is but still ultra flattering.
I have also been loving The Body Shop Divide and Multiply Mascara I love how this gets every lash and doesn't clump. I have been using this all the time on my bottom lashes and on my top lashes for day time.


I have two favourite films for this month Magic Mike and The Dark Knight Rises.  I couldn't wait to see Magic Mike and wasn't disappointed, yes critics will say that there is very little plot but I don't think that anyone in the cinema was looking for a great story.  I am already looking forward to it being released on DVD as perfect for a girly night in.


The Dark Knight Rises was absolutely amazing I won't say too much as some people might not have seen it yet but I thought it was fantastic end to the recent Batman trilogy.  I had only watched Batman Begins and The Dark Knight the weekend before The Dark Knight Rises was released. I had never really got into these kind of films before as I do like a good chick flick but I have fell in love with Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne/Batman.  I did think that for a 12A it was very violent but not as dark as The Dark Knight.  I was literally at the edge of my seat till the very end.  I think that the best thing about the film is it was something both me and the boyfriend enjoyed.


My favourite YouTube Video is from Sprinkle of Glitter called Being Happy.  I have been feeling a bit down in the dumps this month and watched this after having a particularly horrid day at work.  I found myself thinking of ways that I could look at my life and stop dwelling on things I can't change.  I would recommend everyone takes a look at the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment