Friday 27 July 2012

Nails - Nails Inc Warwick Street

Today at work everyone was getting in the Olympic spirit so I wanted to paint my nails in team GB's colours.  I was going to use Nails Inc Jubilee but have worn lots recently for the Jubilee, so picked Warwick Street as it has red, blue and silver sprinkles.
I must say that this looks better in the bottle then it does on my nails as the sprinkles seem more prominent.  I was quite disappointed with the final results on the nails it just reminds me of dirty blu tack.
My issue with this is simply the colour, the quality and coverage is still amazing  I used two coats with Kensington Caviar Base Coat and Albert Bridge Top Coat. I just don't think that this a very flattering shade on me and not sure that it would be any better even if I had a tan.
This shade has been made especially for QVC and can be bought as part of the Nails Inc 7 Piece Special Effects Collections


Has anyone else tried this or does anyone want to try it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment