Sunday 15 July 2012

Sample Sunday - The Body Shop Vitamin C Moisturiser SPF 30

I picked this sample up when I went into Norwich on my last pay day shopping trip. I was looking for a SPF for my face but didn't want another moisturiser. The Body Shop didn't have one but the lovely saleswoman gave me a couple of samples of moisturisers which have a SPF.
I wasn't given a massive sample but still can use for a good few days.
There is a citrus scent to the moisturiser which reminded me of sun screen. It is quite a bit thicker then what I would normally use.  I have combination skin, my forehead is very problematic and is currently quite oily whilst the rest of the face is dry.  I was concerned about putting this on my forehead as it is thick.
I was expecting this to turn my face white and take an age to sink in but it disappeared and absorbed quickly.   My cheeks were left soft and hydrated but I wasn't so keen on this on my forehead as my skin did start to get very greasy. If you have oily skin I wouldn't recommend this but if you have dry skin and looking for a high SPF I would definitely give this a go.

Would I purchase this - no but if I had dry skin all over I would.

You can buy this from thebodyshop.co.uk for £11.00 for 50ml

No comments:

Post a Comment