Saturday 4 May 2013

Mini Boots Haul


This post is a bit late I actually bought these a couple of weeks ago using a gift card. If you read my random ramblings post you will know that there was an issue with my bank which left me with very little money so thank fully due to the brilliant invention of gift cards was still able to go shopping. The issue has still yet to be resolved but have been paid now so not as dire.


The first thing I picked up was some TRESemme Heat Defence Styling Spray, I have used this for years as I love how it doesn't leave any residue in my fine hair or make it sticky. I have noticed that I seem to be getting quite a few split ends at the moment, so was tempted to try Redken's Extreme Anti Snap but at over £14 decided to stick to good old TRESemme which is only £4.69 from boots.com


The reason I actually went shopping was I needed a new mascara as noticed that my Maybelline The Falsies was starting to dry out. I always wanted to try a new mascara not that I didn't love the Maybelline one but I might be missing out.  Revlon was and still is on offer so I thought I would try the Grow Luscious mascara. I haven't seen a great deal about this mascara but if it can help make my lashes longer its gotta be worth a try. It is currently £9.99 from boots.com


As Revlon was on 3 for 2 I decided to finally take the plunge and get a Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain. I have read so many great reviews of these and seen them appear in numerous YouTube videos so decided to finally give in and try one. I went for 001 Honey which appears to actually be the exact same colour as my lips. I have worn a few times but will get some swatches and write a full review. You can pick these up for £7.99 from boots.com.


The last thing I bought was a Colourburst Lip Butter in 063 Wild Watermelon. I do have another Lip Butter which I bought last year when I went to Oxford,but I haven't got round to reviewing that yet.(naughty blogger) Anyway safe to I really like these. I decided to go for a brighter colour then my usual nude pinks and it's safe to say this is a lot brighter then I am used to. So far not ventured out of the house wearing it. Its so much brighter then what I normally wear that when I first tried this out at home my boyfriend noticed that I had something different on my lips! These are also £7.99 from boots.com

Since I have been paid I have actually treated myself to a few (too many) other things which I will share in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment