Monday 14 May 2012

Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover

After reading a review of this product from http://www.beautyjunkielondon.com I knew I had to get this product as I am forever painting my nails


I was so excited by this product thought it would great not to have faff around with cotton wool and smelly remover.  I got this at Boots and at £4.99 did think it was a bit expensive for a small bottle of remover but I knew I had to try it.

The first thing I will say is when you open the pot it does smell and not of red fruit and vanilla smells just the same as any other remover.

Inside the pot is some foam soaked in remover with a hole for your finger


In theory you stick your finger and turn then voila your polish is gone, in practise I had to repeat three or four times per nail.  I was wearing two coats of Baker Street from Nails Inc along with a top coat but I was still disappointed, I haven't tried it with glitter but not hopeful.

One thing I did like was that the after smell is very nice but your whole finger does get covered in the remover.

I will continue to use the product as its not awful but would not buy again.

Does anyone have any good recommendations for a good remover?

No comments:

Post a Comment