Wednesday 2 May 2012

Pay Day Haul - Beauty Products

I also bought some gorgeous beauty products on my recent shopping trip.
I repurchased Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish I just bought the product without any additional cloths from my local John Lewis for £12.75


I decided I should get a brush cleanser and decided to get one from MAC for £8.50 as to be honest I couldn't find anything else.


I have also been looking for a primer and after using the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer and decided to give their Pore Perfecting Primer a try.  As I will be going out over the weekend think it will be a good test to see how good it is.



I also had to treat myself to some Nails Inc so bought some Piccadilly Fishnet Magnetic Polish for £13.00.  I was very excited to hear that magnet will work with the other magnetic polishes.  I bought this from my local Debenhams as I think the Nails Inc website's P&P is too expensive at £3.95

 

I also picked up Burlington Arcade Nail Jewellery for £11.00 as the video on the website looks amazing


Cant wait to try out the products and put my reviews on here

No comments:

Post a Comment