Sunday 13 May 2012

What's in my bathroom - The Body Shop Lychee Blossom Shower Gel

I have decided that with the number of products I have I need to start working my way through my stash.  So when I ran out of shower gel I decided to hunt through my products and see what I had, and what I fancied using.   I decided on The Body Shop Lychee Blossom Shower Gel which was gifted to me awhile ago.


I have had a look on The Body Shop website and it seems that this isn't available anymore which is a real shame as the scent is so summery and fresh.  Think it would be a lovely shower gel to take away on holiday.  Also it lathers up really well so think you could even shave with it.

Really disappointed that this isn't available anymore, but may have to make a trip into The Body Shop and see what they have in at the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment