Monday 26 August 2013

Mini Monday - Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet

I got this in my Christmas Stocking after some serious hinting. I have heard so much about Caudalie and was so excited to try out some of their products in these little minis.

To be honest this wasn't one of the products I had heard a great deal about but when looking through my collection of moisturizers I decided to give this a go.  This is seriously lightweight but strangely the wettest moisturizer I have ever used, if that makes sense. When I squeezed some out onto my hand I thought that this wouldn't be moisturizing enough but when you blend into your skin it so hydrating.

It doesn't leave any form of residue and sinks in very quickly which I love. It doesn't include any SPF but seeing as all my foundations do I can forgive it this. It can be used both day and night,  I have only been using the in the morning but would imagine that this would be great at night time too.

There is a faint scent to this which is very fresh and which I like but if you are sensitive to scented products I would take that into consideration.  The brand is free from parabens, mineral oils, SLS and many other nasty things.

I will definitely be purchasing the full size of this when I have used up all my moisturizer stashed away. I can safely say that this is one of the best moisturizers I have tried.

This is available from feelunique.com for £19.55 in the sale, usual price £23 for 40ml. Alternatively if you want to try a selection of their products including 10ml of this. This set is available in the sale for £10.44 usually £12.

No comments:

Post a Comment