Sunday 18 August 2013

Sample Sunday - Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream

I got this with the August 2012 (yes 2012) Glamour magazine and only just got round to trying it out. I am not sure why I took so long to try this as heard so many great things about it. I was even more interested in trying this out after using Benefit's B.Right It's Potent Eye Cream which I reviewed here.

First up I hate the packaging. I know some people love these tubes but they drive me insane. You can't see how much of the product you have left and you can't get every last drop out. This is only a sample however, and it seems that the full size product is packaged differently, so I guess this point is moot. 

Now onto the product, this is fragranced.  It's kind of a floral potpourri smell which I am not that keen on. Unless you apply loads, which you don't need to, its ok though.  It's a light cream which absorbs quickly and feels very hydrating.

I must be honest I didn't notice the same results as I did with the Benefit. That said I don't think my circles have got worse, so maybe my eye area is as bright as it's ever going to get.

Would I purchase this - I don't know to be honest. I am definitely going to be buying the Benefit eye cream ,as I was blown away with the results. To me this just didn't compare, that said this is a nice product.

This is available from lookfantastic.com for £20 for 15ml

No comments:

Post a Comment