Friday 16 August 2013

TRESemme 24 Hour Body Dramatic Volume Blow Dry Lotion

As you may know by now if you have read any of my posts on my hair. I have very fine hair and not loads of it, so I am always looking for something to give it a bit of volume. I decided to give this a try as I hadn't been having much luck with higher end products. I also liked that this included heat protection, so would save me using two products. I would usually start with the positives but other then this is cheap there isn't much going for it.

The first issue I have with this is the nozzle, its useless. It doesn't spray an even mist over your hair, it just squirts it onto one bit. I am not sure if the nozzle cause the next issue but brands need to stop using these useless nozzles.

My second issue is that this simply doesn't work. I don't notice that this added any volume to my hair at all. It didn't even add a bit that then fell out within a few minutes. It was also very sticky and made my hair look greasy.

I would make the bold statement that my hair actually looks better without using this. It made my roots look lank and greasy and it definitely didn't add any volume. I can't even bring myself to use up the rest of the bottle, so say goodbye as this will not be featuring in an empties post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment