Sunday 4 August 2013

Sample Sunday - Clinique Repairwear Lift SPF 15

I don't remember when I got this but thought I would try this out as it is claims to help 'block and mend' the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. As I'm not getting any younger I wanted to see if this helped. I am really starting to notice my eleven lines between my brows so hoped that this might help.

This is for dry/combination skin and is quite a but thicker then creams I am used to. It also has a very interesting aroma, by interesting I mean kind of funky, almost a damp smell. It is safe to say the smell really put me off.

Due to the texture I did find that I didn't need to use a lot of this as it is so thick. I do prefer lighter formula's, I do think that this just sits on the skin instead of sinking in.

I didn't notice any difference in my fine lines perhaps because I don't think that this actually went into my skin. I am not sure whether this is targeted at older skin but it definitely didn't work on my skin.

I can't find this in stock anywhere online so thinking it may have been reformulated and repackaged, or maybe just discontinued. If it had been available I wouldn't have repurchased as it just did nothing for my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment